Words of the day

Date: 27th Apr 2018 @ 1:00pm

Can you use some of our words of the day? 

Comment with your most impressive sentences.

Please login in as a parent or pupil to leave comment on blog

Parent login
Pupil login

Rowan M wrote:

I like it

Theodor M wrote:

Me too!

Sienna W wrote:

Words of the day are really fun and you learn alot more words to use in writing

Chloe D wrote:

You will

Myrah A wrote:

I love the word of the days Mr Tate!!

Chloe D wrote:

Me to

Sienna W wrote:

I love them

Chloe B wrote:

I love them to.

Zakaria S wrote:

My innocuous imposter nattered on to my friends about the debris of the explosion and how they would have to splurge money on getting it fixed but when he was caught he quivered because he was going to be decimated.

Dominic S wrote:

Great sentence Zakaria

Ed A wrote:

It was dumbfounding

Ari H wrote:

Well done, Zakaria! The best one I've seen yet, even though I can beat 7 WODs; you'll see...

Zack M wrote:

The king -who held a dismal grudge because his wife went of with another man-demanded that every women would marry him and straight after -with no sombre- would behead them all.

Ed A wrote:

Such a good warm up for the day it's dumbfounding

Oliver H wrote:

Good use of WODS

Rowan M wrote:

Well done Ed!

Ed A wrote:

Thanks Olie and Rowan!

Oliver H wrote:

I will bombard this site with coments and eventually it will splurge all over the world.

Claudia P wrote:

Good Use

Chloe B wrote:

That's a brilliant use of bombard and splurge.

Rowan M wrote:

Well done Oliver!

Ryan R wrote:

I came up with this sentence and it goes like this " I antagonised Mr Tate by nattering on on about how formidable and exquisite i am

Theodor M wrote:

Me too!

Chloe B wrote:

My favourite WOTD (word of the day) is probably 'hullabaloo' it's just really fun to say!

Hannah D wrote:

I like how you say it as well. It's so funny!

Chloe D wrote:

My fav wod is bufoon

Zack M wrote:

same

Seb H wrote:

One day thari was a idle, fermidable and overjoid carnivor calld bob he alwas got in troble for beang a boffoon(not a hoax)!

Claudia P wrote:

Fun to walk in every day and have a challenge of the word of the day

Myrah A wrote:

I am really ecstatic to be able to come in the classroom in the morning and see mr Tate explaining the wod`s definition

Lexi D wrote:

The barbaric, detestable man was slowly sauntering through the town but something was lingering in the back of his mind and it was begining to be a hinderance... It was because earlier on he had been terorrizing the local comunity! That following morning, he decided to apoligise for his inexplicable behaviour and although some people tried to hold a grudge they came round eventually and they all lived in peace again

Myrah A wrote:

Really nice sentence witth amazing WOD`S and fantastic vocab xx

Chloe B wrote:

That's amazing. It has got so many WOD's in it.

Dominic S wrote:

Everrybody hurtled around the classsroom in a frantic hullabaloo , I was uterly dumbfounered!

Myrah A wrote:

They are the best annd they really uplevel my sentences and writing

Chloe B wrote:

My favourite word of the day is exquisite because you can use it in any good way you want.

Sienna W wrote:

Five words of the day in one sentance .> the dismal imposter was vaporised by an antagonising , irritating buffoon >

Naroa L wrote:

I will not procrastinate in telling you about the livid, dismal, forlorn, idle carnivore sitting on my doors throwing debris with great aplomb.

Hannah D wrote:

My favorite word is dilapidated!

Ari H wrote:

15 WODs in a sentence: The formidable, intrepid carnivore sauntered across the exquisite shoreline as the forlorn outlaw nattered about the debris explosion; they had to splurge a dumbfounding, maybe even inexplicable, amount of money on this detestable encounter at school.

Claudia P wrote:

WOW!!! How did you come up with that???

Zack M wrote:

its magic

Rowan M wrote:

I am dumbfounded by how many there are.

Leah D wrote:

They are very cool because they can be triucky at first but then you will get used to them. They get easy the further you get into it.

CEOP Logo
Artsmark Logo
Schoolgateway Logo
Parent Info Logo
Every Child Counts Logo
Association for Physical Education
UNICEF Logo
Healthy Schools Logo
Cultural Diversity Logo
Stonewall Bronze Logo
Manchester PE Association
STAFF LOGIN
PARENT LOGIN
SCHOOL BLOGS